As experts specialising in automation, we work at the cutting edge of technology. We understand both technology and markets, and know the latest developments in parts and components. All of our processes are in line with the latest standards.
These are just some of the areas our highly specialised programmers master:
- High-level language programming
- New programming methods
- The TIA Portal automation framework
- Real-time control
- Bus systems
You too can benefit from our wide-ranging expertise in special machine tools and automation projects.
A strong network
Thanks to our partnership with aixACCT Systems and Klotz & Gangloff, we offer combined expertise in mechanical and plant engineering, metrology and programming. Our companies are united by a desire to rethink today’s technologies to shape tomorrow’s world. We do so thanks to the combination of different perspectives and many years of experience in our teams, as well as the open-mindedness of the highly qualified specialists who join us.
Finding a better solution as a team
We work hard together to find a long-term solution that also offers scope for further development. Alongside this, we never forget the importance of safety and good documentation. We are all about easy collaboration, from the initial idea to final implementation.
Want to join our team? Apply now as:
- Industrial electrician
aixACCT mechatronics GmbH specialises in the following areas;
- Developing innovative, high-tech test rigs for components and offering a range of tailor-made solutions for strength, functional and service life testing
- Creating automation solutions for production lines
- Developing plasma systems for surface activation and ultrafine cleaning on component
- Performing electrical installation in an industrial environment in line with the valid standards
- Troubleshooting, repair and maintenance of electronic systems
- Constructing switching cabinets with the standard power and control components
- Documenting fault causes and changes to existing systems
What we are looking for
- Qualification as an electrician for automation systems or in a comparable area
- Good understanding of electronics documents like circuit diagrams, terminal diagrams and parts lists (preferably E-Plan P8)
- Ideally several years of experience as an electrician in special mechanical engineering or a similar position in an industrial environment
- Ability to work independently, carefully and purposefully
- Strong dedication to quality
What we have to offer
- A long-term, full-time position
- A varied range of interesting and challenging projects
- A skilled and motivated team
- Space to take responsibility and show initiative
- Flat hierarchies
- Pay that matches your skills
We need dedicated specialists like you in our team! We look forward to receiving your application.
Tel.: +49 (0)2403/83058-10